Wednesday, March 26, 2008

All Things Polo Ralph Lauren


Welcome to my new blog, All Things Polo Ralph Lauren!


If you're a lover of Polo and Ralph Lauren items, this is the place to come for info on style, sizing, trends, and where to get the hottest deals on Ralph Lauren products.


About me: My name is Tiffany, and I'm a stay-at-home mom of 4 awesome kids, an 18-year-old girl Chelsea, then three boys -- Alex (15), Nathan (13), and Spencer (10). I also have a fabulous hubby, Scott, and the cutest dog in the entire world, Marco, who is a Cavachon (half Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, half Bichon Frise). Go ahead, just take a look at that gorgeous Ralph Lauren sweater on my handsome hubby -- a beautiful blend of wool and silk, ahh! You all should have one.


I've been buying and selling various things on eBay for about 6 years, but about two years ago I discovered something that I had a real passion for -- Ralph Lauren clothing! When I realized that I had access to some fabulous deals at my local Ralph Lauren Factory Store, I was thrilled to be able to turn my hobby of bargain shopping into an opportunity to be a retail "match-maker!" My passion is to find fabulous Ralph Lauren items and then match them up with the perfect buyer, whether that buyer is in my own town, state, country, or even in China!


When I started selling online, I was selling solely to customers in the United States. However, it didn't take long to realize that international customers are actively looking for quality Ralph Lauren products, and that they have very little access to them where they live. So, about a year ago I expanded my selling territory, and I am now selling to customers all over the world! I'd guess that about 30% - 40% of all my sales are to international customers.


I've wanted a place where I could share my latest finds, give buying tips, and share information about All Things Polo & Ralph Lauren. Creating a blog seems to be the perfect answer! Please feel free to make comments or email me with your own tips, tricks, and insights, and we'll make this a gathering place for All Things Polo Ralph Lauren!

No comments: